Plains Junior School offers a variety of athletic opportunities for our students. Participation on a school team is a great way for our athletes to learn the fundamentals of sports. Our athletes also learn leadership skills and sportsmanship.
To participate in any junior or high school sport, students must have a current Emergency Medical Authorization Form (EMF) filled out prior to conditioning, practice or try-outs and a current physical/ OHSAA Authorization Form (within the last calendar year) prior to practice or sporting event. These forms are available on FinalForms.
We look forward to having you on the team!
ITS GAME TIME!
Athletics News & Announcements
No post to display.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- What forms must be completed before the season begins?
- How do I sign up for a sport?
- Do I need a physical?
- What is the cost to participate?
- Where can I find more information?
- What are the addresses for the GMC locations?
- Is financial assistance available?
What are the eligibility requirements?
What forms must be completed before the season begins?
How do I sign up for a sport?
Do I need a physical?
What is the cost to participate?
Where can I find more information?
What are the addresses for the GMC locations?
Is financial assistance available?
Plains Jr. Athletics Calendar
There are no events to display